Saturday, January 17, 2009

Late Happy new year!










Better late than never they say... (who are they?...)
Anyway I have been so busy lately at work (thank god)and hardly had the time and the inspiration to create anything..
For the last 3 days I got the worst cold, I did my best to work (no production no money...)and Saturday I decided to rest at home, my son is away with his father so I was free to do nothing...
BUT- the muse has it's own rules,I felt as if I am possessed, couldn't stop be active until I have finished making 9 rings!



Most of them are mica shift technique and I hardly used any colors. Is anything wrong with me?...LOL




I could not find a hand model so I used my hands, trying to stretch the wrinkles...(:

I want to thank my friend Susan who was so kind and tought me the basics..

More of these at my flickr gallery,
Hugs to you all and GREAT weekend!!

5 comments:

Silvana Barbá said...

Me encanta el detalle del sello por dentro de los anillos

Nashville Beatle said...

I've hardly seen any polymer clay pieces that were not unique. There are so many cool ideas that polymer clay artists come up with.

moro's blog said...

Dear Ruth
When I make rings that thin around the finger, they break after they're baked. I already discovered that Sculpey is too bvrittle. What am I doing wrong?
my email address is
moro_baruk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Fantastic..they look great!
http://www.fekerjadeed.com/

Anonymous said...

Fantastic..they look great!
http://www.fekerjadeed.com/