Sometimes I feel I am addicted to changes,
That I need to feel other point of viewe ,other color, diffrant location...
Lately I have done some changes in my home. I thought it will be enough for a while but I was so wrong!
So here is my blog -a little bit more light , the engles have been changed and I AM HERE! (big change...lol)
I started to re-arrenge my etsy shop to put ther all my new stuff, first Iwant to chang the bunner...
I do not have any knowledg about photoshop so I was recomended the picnik- a free photo edditting platform.
Another one is gimp -Idid not try it yet buy seem to be simmilar to photoshop.
I plaied with the picnik yesterday and here are some results...
Your comments and help will be most appeciated!
I am not content yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Ruth, I know what you mean about having a difficult time making decisions. I think I like the third banner (the one with the black letters) the best.
Thank you Dora!
let me be different :) I like the first one. But then again I have been playing with crackled inks lately.
Kathi
Thank you Kathi,
I love the first one but my friends from the Israeli guild told me I should put pics of my work,,,
I have not said the last word yet...
(:
It's so hard making banners! I do like the first too, , but then it's nice to see your work in it too, , you'll just know when it's right for you! sorry not much help.
Thank you Danielle!
I'll stay with The last one for the moment.(let us see how long that moment will last...(:...)
(:
Post a Comment