Sunday, January 27, 2008

My father is gone...

Long time since my last post, my dear father passed away a month ago, so just now I am comming back to real life.

It is not easy at all, even though I am allmost 49 years old- a father is a father, and as a doughter I feel 8 years old girl who lost her dad..
This photo is of him when he was about my age, I was 8...

Haim Vitaly Tarragano my late fatherאבי חיים טרגנו ז"ל

May god bless his soul...

9 comments:

DrMom said...

My condolences.

Ruth Tarragano said...

Thank you

lukanada said...

My condolences.

Ruth Tarragano said...

Thank you dear.

Tikkunknitter said...

What a special man your father looks to have been, and will always be in the hearts of those who loved him.
My condolences.

Ruth Tarragano said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear of your father's passing.

Kathi said...

Oh Ruth, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. It is hard to lose a parent. You have my condolences.

Ruth Tarragano said...

Thank you Kathi and ABreathOfFrenchAir !