
















10 sweet young women, very creative, very talented!...
I tought the spiral cane and a simple but sophisticated leaf cane...
Join us...
Demonsrating...
A cane id ready!
Look at that!
Don't you think they are extreamly talented?!
| Blog: |
| One of a kind |
Topics: |
| art, polymer clay, friends |
My guest book-please post a favorit photo of your work and remember to add your name and info for others to see...
6 comments:
Hi Ruth,
How fun and how cool that they wanted you to show them how to clay!!
Yes indeed!...
They were so creative!
Happy birthday Shir! Looks like the girls all had a great time! I can't believe the amount of canes they ended up with! I see some future jewelry artists in there!
Defenetly, I agree shanon!..
I just found your blog Ruth! I love the pictures of the clay party but what really made me laugh is all the cell phones sitting on the table!!
Wellcome dear Kathi!
You did notice!...
Is it the same all over?...
God bless us....
(:
Post a Comment