Sunday, September 23, 2007

Michael's butterflys-freedom!

I used to work hours on one piece...
Thinking, imagining, falling in love...
A month and a half ago I decided to make 120 butterflies magnets
in order to give as a new year (Jewish) gift to friends...

I had no idea of how I am going to do it! Never done such a quantity and I had time limit with other thongs to do.

This made me create effective and productive "systems" and I think I changed my hard disc for thinking about my abilities...

In order not be bored I made them in differant techniques-

here are some of them-

Flower buket cane-
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa


Donna Kato style-

 
Posted by Picasa



Mokumegane-

 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa




Retro-
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa
AA

 
Posted by Picasa


"Clasic"...

 
Posted by Picasa


Packed...

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa Clarke said...

That's very adventurous of you! Good idea to make them with different techniques - varying the surface design is the only way I could imagine getting through 120 of anything with my sanity intact ;-)

Ruth Tarragano said...

lol((((-:

I agree with you dear!

L'Albicocca said...

Ciao! I'm Italian. Your artistic work are fantastic!
BRAVA, BRAVISSIMA!
^__^

tewee said...

I love your butterflies ! they are so nice ! It's a good idea to put them in magnet ! I have a lot of turttle-magnets in my kitchen, but soon I'll have butterflies too !
tahnks for your visit on my french blog ;-)

Ruth Tarragano said...

Thank you L'Albicocca and tewee!!

(: